Smile - U make my Day!

Late mornings are never happy
 
Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I've developed this bad habit of reporting to work late..
This is what goes through my mind on the morning when I'm late:

7:40 - Leaving the house
Shucks!!! Man, gotta run! * run like mad woman* (in a skirt)
Maybe I can make it on time today,no worries!
(8:00 am - at bus stop outside Jurong Regional Library -> switch buses)
Aiya, no hope already..
No, I MUST believe I won't be late! *pray for bus to come*
(bus arrives, 8:02)
Wow, there's actually a seat at the back of the bus! I'll just sit down and read a book.
*Dozes off halfway through reading*
*Wakes up, startled, looks at handphone time*
ARGHHHHHH!
How how how how how ... Oh no nonononno..
I must believe that I can reach by 8:30....
*Dozes off again*
Wakes up, finds that it's already 8:26. Still 5 more bus stops..
Oh no. Late again...
Another day like that. why???
Recalls the things I did before leaving the house:
Lying on bed 10 mins before waking up
Brushing teeth - slowly
Eating breakfast, watching CNA and reading ST all at the same time
Picking the right clothes
Make up
Putting on contact lenses
Looking for a matching pair of shoes and ending up with the same pair i wore yesterday

*wah, am I so inefficient?*

Bus reaches destination. Alight at bus stop. 5 mins walk from office.
Chiong ah!!! (runs like the beginning of 2.4 KM NAPFA test)
Outside office - catch some breath
Hand twists door knob
Hang head down, walk hurriedly back to desk, making eye contact with nobody.
Pretend nothing happened.


Missing you
12:23 AM

credits
chemistry designs

Profile
A gal who's not geeky enough =)
Loves God
Library is my sanctuary
Currently learning Nihon-go (Japanese)
From Boon Lay Pri Sch to Commonwealth Sec Sch to Jurong Junior College to NUS to Sankyo

links
ur frends blogggies...

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

wishlist
wish wish wish...

tagboard
u taggie goes here... try www.tag-board.com ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com