Smile - U make my Day!

Time for M.C.P (Melissa's Crappy Poem)
 
Tuesday, April 19, 2005


I birthed a child
And named her Trouble
I turned around
Oh my, there was a double!
So I named her Mistake
and bought them a 5-pound birthday cake

As the days went along so fine,
Trouble and Mistake, they were mine
Cute little babies they had been
What I didn't know was
They made a friend called Sin

Before long, sin brought along
Forth Pride and Sadness
From then on there would be no more gladness

My Trouble and Mistake
They appear as double
When you see them
Please do not be stumbled

For they're just innocent ones
Unlike their friends that don't fit
Everyone knows how to make a Mistake,
But it takes Trouble to learn from it.

~ Melidda




How? Still can Tahan (take it)? This is Gross Poem Time:

My Blocked Nose

One day my nose shut its hose
I could not sniff,
I could not sneeze

So I thought,
What's a nose good for?
I mean,
It somethimes becomes a running nose that's unstoppable
It turns tomato red when I tell a lie
It reminds me how smelly my socks are
But then again,
it tells me Mum's baking my favourite Chicken Pie!

If we didn't have noses,
There'd be black holes in the middle of our faces
No Jackie Chan without it, nope!
No rings to pierce through it..
Can't be NOSEY without it!
Hmm, how would an elephant trumpet then?


=======================

Disclaimer: The "incredibly talented" poet is not liable for any health hazards or uncontrollable behaviour that the reader may face while or after reading the materials (e.g. feeling like throwing rotten eggs / puking). Please, you chose to read this! Don't blame me!!!


Missing you
9:48 PM

credits
chemistry designs

Profile
A gal who's not geeky enough =)
Loves God
Library is my sanctuary
Currently learning Nihon-go (Japanese)
From Boon Lay Pri Sch to Commonwealth Sec Sch to Jurong Junior College to NUS to Sankyo

links
ur frends blogggies...

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

wishlist
wish wish wish...

tagboard
u taggie goes here... try www.tag-board.com ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com