Smile - U make my Day!

Last CG @ Kel & YS's place - byebye, dear kitchen...
 
Friday, January 28, 2005

Sob.. will kinda miss the lurvelee place-goldfish & all- especially the kitchen *tear* 0_0 (Probably i'll miss the cool breeze in the evening & multi-storey carpark view from the window whenever I'm washing the cups @ the sink)FYI, I'm that one who likes to make full use of it to prepare my dinners b4 CG. (Thank you for the generousity, hosts).

One thing that I really like is the fridge's storage space - enough to chill all the fruits that Yeeping brought - like watermelon, apples, pears, oranges. (remember the 1st Cg in 2005, where we sat down in the living room and discussed about our 'fruits' of 2004?).

So many fond memories of preparing food in the kitchen too - like Sharm's farewell & Usher Team's gathering (Patrick's in our team).I also like it that there's always enough water & cups for everyone to quench their thirst.

However, I wish it's got more thingys, like microwave oven, metal clipper to lift hot dishes from the wok, rags, and more utensils, please. [too bad my house doesn't have extra]

All in all, it's a cosy kitchen.

=====================================
P.S. Yup, some of you who're reading this must be thinking that I've potential to become housewife liao, haha.. of all the rooms like kitchen so much.. Hmm, do I have a Tai-Tai look already?


Missing you
2:29 AM

credits
chemistry designs

Profile
A gal who's not geeky enough =)
Loves God
Library is my sanctuary
Currently learning Nihon-go (Japanese)
From Boon Lay Pri Sch to Commonwealth Sec Sch to Jurong Junior College to NUS to Sankyo

links
ur frends blogggies...

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

wishlist
wish wish wish...

tagboard
u taggie goes here... try www.tag-board.com ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com