Smile - U make my Day!

Hearts that Bind ~
 
Monday, December 06, 2004

Today, I went to NUS (National University of Singapore) after work. Usually I just take the bus straight towards home from work, but as the weather was really chilly, I felt I really needed to use the toilet at that time, and NUS was the 1st familiar place I could think of. So halfway down the bus journey, I decided to get off bus 963 and pay a "short visit" to the School of Computing, which I used to study in.

As I was leaving, along the sheltered walkway towards the bus stop beside the NUS open field near Science Faculty, I noticed a familiar outline of a gal who was walking in front of me. On closer look, I realised that this gal was a sis(X.L.) whom i've not seen for quite some time. We spent the rest of the time - waiting for bus 198 and sitting on the bus' upper deck - together, catching up with each other's lives as much as possible. God's really so totally awesome.. I can't help but only to believe that He'd divinely arranged so many friends(4, including me) to 'bump' into her today, to be a blessing and encouragement as well. Oh God, please let me 'bump' into more of my other 'long-lost' friends too! Know what? Every year, X'mas season is the time when I think most about them, recalling the friendships we shared.. and makes me wanna do something sweet for them. <>"0_0"<>


Missing you
10:44 PM

credits
chemistry designs

Profile
A gal who's not geeky enough =)
Loves God
Library is my sanctuary
Currently learning Nihon-go (Japanese)
From Boon Lay Pri Sch to Commonwealth Sec Sch to Jurong Junior College to NUS to Sankyo

links
ur frends blogggies...

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

wishlist
wish wish wish...

tagboard
u taggie goes here... try www.tag-board.com ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com