Smile - U make my Day!


 
Tuesday, July 26, 2005




Yayy!
Today I got my Indonesian Travel Smart Card.
<- No more long queues ! ->

So, as a proud owner of an international smart card (yes, it costs $200+, sponsored by my company) I was waving the card around. And our Japanese MD, who happened to be walking past behind my seat, saw it and came to take a closer look at the card. oooopsie..
Luckily, he liked it and said, "Nice".
Nice. That word made my day.
I haven't heard a word of encouragement like it for a long while.
What made me so happy?
I guess it's because I felt noticed. By a big shot.
I liked the feeling of being appreciated. Who wouldn't?

Which led me to the 2nd photo. Here.



The Packaging says, "Les Delices - Au Mont Saint Michel" Import from France.
Well I dun know how to translate it into English but I do understand one thing - this chocolate chip cookies are DELICIOUS!!
Courtesy of Ms Chocolate(my colleague)

P.S. Today I saw this really interesting No Smoking Poster on one of the Ladies' cubicles, at my office building. I'll bring my camera tomorrow to capture it.


Missing you
11:17 PM

credits
chemistry designs

Profile
A gal who's not geeky enough =)
Loves God
Library is my sanctuary
Currently learning Nihon-go (Japanese)
From Boon Lay Pri Sch to Commonwealth Sec Sch to Jurong Junior College to NUS to Sankyo

links
ur frends blogggies...

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

wishlist
wish wish wish...

tagboard
u taggie goes here... try www.tag-board.com ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com