Smile - U make my Day!

To Mummy Dearest
 
Friday, January 14, 2005

Dear Mum,
I just wanna say sorry for not sharing enough of the housework duties with you. Everyday, no matter how late I reach home, there's always a steaming hot dinner ready in the rice cooker. You show more concern than i can ever imagine. I really do treasure the bond that we share; how you'd share your cooking tips, fashion comments, and life values. Even though you sometimes pour cold water on my shoulders, I know that you're a good mummy. I love you forever and ever!

Your dear daughter,
Melissa


Missing you
1:12 AM

credits
chemistry designs

Profile
A gal who's not geeky enough =)
Loves God
Library is my sanctuary
Currently learning Nihon-go (Japanese)
From Boon Lay Pri Sch to Commonwealth Sec Sch to Jurong Junior College to NUS to Sankyo

links
ur frends blogggies...

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

wishlist
wish wish wish...

tagboard
u taggie goes here... try www.tag-board.com ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com