
Sunrise to Sunrise:
DEEPER IN LOVE
Album: Let Your Glory Fall (Hosanna!)
There is a longing only You can fill
A raging tempest only You can still
My soul is thirsty Lord, to know You as I'm known
Drink from the river that flows before Your throne.
Take me deeper
Deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love.
Sunrise to sunrise, I will seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit to the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You a hope that will abide
Here in Your presence forever satisfied...
What a year! Each year, there'll be some mega-events to remember the year by. Can you remember some? :P
Some significant things that happened in my life & in the world:
- Church camp @ JB's Eden Hotel
- Birthday (15 Jul) - I'm 21!!!
- Join USM family
- Enter workforce
- Nicoll Highway collapse
- New shepherd
- Revamp in the Chinese language curriculum
- Huang Na's missing case
- Media merger
- Asia's tsunami tragedy
Looking forward to more opportunities in this coming year.
Hope my 5 year plan will be ready soon!
Some things I wanna be/get/achieve:
- Learn the Japanese language well (Till I'm able to share the Good News with my Japanese colleague)
- Learn Sign language (it's pretty fun once I got the hang of it)
- Get a Study Bible
- Be more people-centred
- Complete Step #1 & 2 of Home Renovation Project: Theme & Budget. Hope to see a cosier home by 5 years' time.
- Learn drawing - my seconday sch days' unfulfilled wish
- Set up a nice blog, not like this one, haha..